SCOPE OF POLICY
- Apolotus Healthcare Solution Private Limited (“us”, “we”, “Health Saarthi” or “our”, which includes within its ambit the our Board, executors, administrators, agents, representatives, attorneys, heirs, successors-in-interest, nominees and permitted assigns) is the author and publisher of the website http://www.healthsaarthi.com (“Website”) and mobile applicable “HS Buddy” (“App”), as the case may be.
- The user of our Website and App (“Services”), whether registered or not, shall hereinafter be referred to as “you”, “your” and “yourself”, which shall mean any natural or legal person who is accessing our Services and utilizing the contents offered by us through our Website and App.
- We thank you for choosing our Services and appreciate your trust in us. We are committed to protecting your personal information, which you may be required to furnished for availing our Services, and aim to effectively protect your right to privacy.
I.WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us –
We only collect the information you provide to us.
Our Services require us to collect certain information from you so that we can best cater to your needs. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us:
- at the time of registration for our Services; or
- When you express an interest in obtaining information regarding us, our products and our Services; or
- When you voluntarily participate in activities on our Website and/or App, including without limitation posting of messages in our online forums, participation in our competitions, contests or giveaways); and
- When you contact us for any information or query.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; contact or authentication data; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; mailing addresses; and other similar information.
- Social Media Login Data. We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" below.
You hereby undertake that all personal information that you provide to us shall be true, complete and accurate in all respects. In case, after submission of your personal information, there is any changes in such information then you shall update or modify the information by logging into either our website www.healthsaarthi.com or in the HS Buddy App.
Information automatically collected by us:
Certain information may be automatically collected by us when you access our Services. These shall include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser specifications, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, URLs, device name, location, information about your use of our Services and other technical information.
Such automatic collection occurs when you visit, use, navigate or register for our Services. We undertake that such automatically collected information will not provide us with you specific identity or confidential information that you may store on your device. We primarily require this information to maintain the security and operation of our Services, internal analytics and for reporting purposes.
As per relevant industry practices and in compliance with the applicable laws, we collect information through cookies and other similar technologies. The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect information data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type of settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Locations settings on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected through our Mobile Application:
We collect the following information when you use, download or access our App and such information is used by us for the purpose of maintaining and operating our App, troubleshooting purposes, internal analytics and reporting purposes:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our App, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's camera, contacts, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our App, we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device's operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique device ID and information about the features of our App you accessed.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
- Facebook Permissions. We by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
II.HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information provided by you is utilized for legitimate business purposes, for fulfillment of our contractual obligations with you, compliance of statutory and legal requirements.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and the log in process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google, Facebook or other social media account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from these third parties websites to facilitate account creation and the log-in process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" for further information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent for using your name and for posting the testimonial on our Services. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback from you and to contact you regarding your use of our Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you our product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive any legal order or action, we may need to inspect the data we hold to in order to determine how to respond to such order or action.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions we may hold on our Services, when you elect to participate in these draws and competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service or product available on our Services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues which may arise from your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time as per the procedure we may prescribe (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing strategy and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with the individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
III.WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We will only share your information with you consent, to comply with the laws, while rendering you our Services, to protect your rights and to fulfill our business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose. We undertake that we will not process your data for any purpose other than the aforesaid specific purpose, except with your prior consent.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or summon (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). While making these disclosures, we are not required to obtain your prior written consent.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Wherever permissible under law, we will require these third parties to undertake confidentiality obligations which protect the information we share with them.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions
- Offer Wall. Our App may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our App and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographical area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will be brought to an external website belonging to other persons and will leave our App. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account with the relevant reward. Please note that we do not control third-party websites and have no responsibility in relation to the content of such websites. The inclusion of a link towards a third-party website does not imply an endorsement by us of such website. Accordingly, we do not make any warranty regarding such third-party websites and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such websites. In addition, when you access any third-party website, please understand that your rights while accessing and using those websites will be governed by the privacy notice and terms of service relating to the use of those websites. As soon as you click on the third party links and are directed to these websites, our liabilities towards you stop and such third parties shall.
IV.WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
For the purpose of rendering our Services and for our business operations, we may share your information with certain third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the below-mentioned third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below titled "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?".
Cloud Computing Services
Cloud Computing Services
Cloud Computing Services
VI.DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better services to our users and customers.
We use the Google Maps API to retrieve certain information when you make location-specific requests. This includes:
- Searching for healthcare service providers
For a full list of what we use your information for, please see the previous section titled "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?" and “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?”. We obtain and store on your device ('cache') your location for a period of six (6) months. You may revoke your consent anytime by contacting us at the contact details provided at the end of this document.
The Google Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices.
VII.HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
If you decide to register with us or log in to our Services using any of your preexisting social media accounts with third party service providers, we may access certain personal information from these accounts.
Our Services offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform. If you login using Facebook, we may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as your friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
VIII.HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We retain your information collected herein for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlines in this privacy notice, our legal obligations and our contractual obligations towards you herein.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We undertake that at all times your personal information shall be kept confidential, except where disclosure is required for legitimate business purposes, provision of our Services and for compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
IX.HOW DO WE KEEP INFORMATION SAFE?
We protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
X.DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect information from or market our Services to children under the age of 18 years.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market our Services to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. We shall not be liable to fulfill our contractual obligations towards users below the age of 18 years as such contracts are void ab initio. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI.WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. Where you choose to remove/reject cookies, we shall not be liable to provide you the features that are generally affected by it.
- Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send to you or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Contact us at email@example.com
XII.CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice. Till such adoption, we shall not be liable for not complying with your Do-Not-Track requirements that you may implement at your end.
XIII.DO WE MAKE UPDATED TO THIS NOTICE?
Yes, we will update this privacy notice, as and when required, to ensure our compliance with the applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and standards.
The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information. However, for your activities conduction prior to such updated policy becoming effective, we shall be remain liable as per the last applicable version of the policy.
XIV.HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
In case you have any questions, comments or disputes arising out of present privacy notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
XV.HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: http://www.healthsaarthi.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
XVI.DISPUTE RESOLUTION, JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
In addition to the foregoing, in case there is any disputes arising under this Policy, then the same shall be communicated to us at email@example.com. We shall attempt to amicably settle the said dispute within a period of thirty (30) days from the date of arising of such dispute. Our decision in this respect shall be final and binding upon you. Irrespective of your country of origin/nationality/residence, this policy and any disputes arising thereto shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be under exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Latest Updated: 01st September 2020